Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Top 5 J-POP YouTube Dancers!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! I'm really obsessed with Japanese pop culture and one of things I like the most is J-POP dance covers!! So today I thought I should show you guys my top 5 favorite J-POP YouTube dancers!!

1. AMU


This J-POP dancer is amazing and I just love watching her videos because her videos fill me with happiness and joy and sometimes I wish that I could dance as well as her if I had all that spirit and energy that she has! XD Here is a dance video from her YouTube channel:





2. KimonoTime


This is Kelsey Ellison who is a British girl who is known for her J-POP dancing and goes by her stage name "KimonoTime". I remember when I first started watching her YouTube channel and I watched my very first dance video from her called "Bad Apple" after that I just watched all of her videos in almost a week! I will show you guys one of her dance videos:




3. Hima


This is Hima and she is a Japanese girl who is 13 years old and also uploads J-POP dance covers! She is really popular among J-POP dancers and you will love all of her videos! You just can't get enough of her kawaii-ness~!!! ^^ Also, here is a fact that is really cool to me...me and Hima both have the same birthdays!! ^^ Our birthdays are both on April 16th! Now, here is a video from her which is her latest video right now:




4. Kozue Aikawa


Kozue Aikawa is a professional Japanese J-POP dancer. She used to be part of Danceroid. She also haves her own YouTube channel where she post videos of dance covers. She doesn't upload videos like she used to anymore but I'm not saying that she quit dancing!! That would be crazy!! I did an article on her on Liv N' Luv Japan so check it out! Also here is a video from her YouTube channel:




5.  Melochin


Last but not least there is Japanese J-POP dancer Melochin! He usually does dance covers with his friends Ry & Miume! He is one of my favorite male J-POP dancers. To me in my opinion, he is kawaii and has great style and dancing skills.


Well, this is the end of this article!! I will probably be posting one more later on in the afternoon. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment