Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

J-Fashion: Fairy Kei

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Today, I wanna touch up on some more Japanese fashion which out of all pop culture things I do, unfortunately fashion isn't something I usually write about. Now, I'm not much of a girly girl but I gotta say I LOVE fairy kei fashion and I love the pastel blues and pinks and purples and all that kawaii stuff.

It reminds me a lot of lolita style but there is just something about fairy kei that's different. Maybe more colors other than pink? Majority pastel colors? I don't know but I love it and I wanna show you guys some pictures of fairy kei style!

    (This one is probably my favorite and one that I would totally wear any day and everyday!)


                                                                  (super duper kawaii)



                                                               (where can I buy these?!)



Yes! These are the three that I love the most and would definitely wear! I wanna know your opinion on fairy kei style! Love it?! Hate it?! EH?! Let me know in the comment section below, on Google+, or Twitter @LivNLuvJP

Ja, mata ne!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment