Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Monday, November 17, 2014

MUSIC: C-ute - I miss you (Promotional Ver.)

Hello everyone! I know I haven't done this in a long time by showing you guys J-POP music videos that you guys should check out hahaha! And the reason why I do this is because I want to show people who don't know about J-POP or any artists or any good songs to listen to so I post them up here sometimes for people who often read my blog Liv N' Luv Japan.

So, today I decided I should post C-ute latest song "I miss you" but this video is the promotional version. So, for those of you who don't know the J-POP group C-ute or just feel like listening to J-POP songs you haven't listen to then I recommend this song because I'm listening to this song right now and I'm really into it! (^^)


                                               C-ute - "I miss you" (Promotional Ver.)



No comments:

Post a Comment