Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Otaku USA

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! Today, I want to talk about this popular magazine that is sold in the USA called "Otaku USA".

                          (This is the magazine issue I have that I have bought in April of 2014)


Otaku USA is a bi-monthly magazine that otaku people would really love! It features everything from anime, manga, J-pop, J-Nerd lifestyle, convention dates, cosplay, video games, reviews,  etc!! Honestly in my opinion, I love this magazine and I wish I could purchase every upcoming magazine! And I have started to get some of my ideas from Otaku USA. It also help me keep up what is new and trending in the otaku world! ^_^

It's a pretty new magazine if you heard that this magazine started in August in the year of 2007. They also have there own official website for you guys are interested in checking it out: www.otakuusamagazine.com
or you can just CLICK HERE.

But, there is not much I can really talk about about this magazine except for the fact that it is totally awesome and I highly recommend for you otakus to start purchasing these magazines!! I'm not sure if they sell it in other countries but, in the USA, they sell it for about $5-$6 dollars! ^_^ Pretty cheap for such an amazing magazine with so much content!!

Well that is all I have to say about Otaku USA Magazine! Please let me know you guys opinion on it by commenting below or tweeting @LivNLuvJP !! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment