Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Music: Tommy heavenly6

Hello everyone! Welcome to Liv N' Luv Japan! It's been a while since I have posted articles. I have been so busy with school lately since I started last month but today I will make sure to post plenty of articles for you guys to enjoy! So starting first, I wanna talk about "Tommy heavenly6"!



Tommy heavenly6 is a mixture of pop, alternative rock, punk, etc. The singer is Tomoko Kawase (which I will soon do a celebrity article on soon!). She is part of a J-rock band called "The Brilliant Green". But, when it comes to singing solo, she has her own thing called Tommy heavenly6.






There is not much I can really say about Tommy heavenly6 since their isn't much information I can find about it. But what I can say is that many songs from Tommy heavenly6 has been on many animes. It has been on Soul Eater, Bakuman, Shugo Chara, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, Gintama, etc!! Also, here is the girl herself Tomoko Kawase~!!





And now, I will show you guys a couple of her songs from Tommy heavenly6!! Also my opinion about her music is that her music is very similar to the Western music from Avril Lavigne and Paramore so, if you love that type of music like I do, you will surely love Tommy heavenly6!!


                                                                       "RUBY EYES"



                                                               "Monochrome Rainbow"


Well, thank you guys for checking out this article about Tommy heavenly6!! I will still be posting more articles today!! Also, don't forget to follow Liv N' Luv Japan on Twitter @LivNLuvJP !!

And if you have any questions, comments or requests...feel free to comment below and/or email me at livnluvjapan@yahoo.com !! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment